Personal data refers to any information regarding a natural person who is identifiable or can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, ID number or by one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
User (hereafter referred to as “the User”): Internet users connecting to and using the website. All internet users who connect to, browse, read, view and use the website are regarded as users.
Article 2 - Management of personal dataThe user is informed of regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of 21 June 2014 on confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 6 August 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR: n° 2016-679).
Article 3 - Data collectionData will only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data and is limited to the strict minimum necessary. Any time that personal data is collected, the user will be informed and also told why this data is being collected. Data is collected and processed in order to meet one or more predetermined objectives and only the data needed, to successfully meet said objectives, will be collected (data minimisation).
The following personal data is collected by the website:
- IP Adress
- Contact details (for example name, email address, telephone number)
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the website:-
- When the user connects to the website
- When the user submits a contact form
Article 4 - Purposes of data collection- The IP address is collected for statistical purposes, to optimize site management and to help prevent and combat fraud in the event of any perceived abnormal usage of website forms. The IP address is collected in order to determine the city in which the user is located. This will immediately be anonymized after use and cannot therefore be used by the publisher to identify a natural person.
- Contact information from approved contact forms is collected to facilitate relationship management with the user and, where appropriate, to facilitate management of quotations or orders.
- Telephone and e-mail address for discretionary marketing offers or advertising campaigns, depending on the preferences stated by the user prior to submitting his personal data.
- E-mail address for voluntary customer satisfaction surveys, depending on the preferences stated by the user prior to submitting his personal data.
Article 5 - Data transferThe publisher does not sell users’ personal data which is only used when necessary or for statistical and analytical purposes. Any personal data collected by the website will not be transferred to any third party and will only be processed by the website publisher.
The publisher is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring any information collected about users to a country outside the EU or identified as “inadequate” by the European Commission, without informing users in advance. However, the publisher remains free to choose his/her technical and commercial data processors, provided that they offer adequate safeguards in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR n° 2016-679).
However, personal data may be shared with third parties within the European Union, in the following instances:
- When the website uses service providers to provide assistance, publicity or on-line payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data while performing these services and are contractually obliged to use any data in accordance with relevant personal data protection regulations
- If legally required, the website may transmit data to address claims made against the website and to comply with legal and administrative procedures.
Article 6 - Data retentionThe publisher will keep user data in a secure environment for no longer than necessary to achieve the specified purposes and in accordance with applicable regulations.
The publisher may also retain certain information for an additional period where necessary or where required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuses or enforce terms and conditions.
Article 7 - Data securityThe publisher undertakes to take all necessary precautions to ensure the security of any information collection and particularly to prevent it being passed on to non-authorised individuals. However, if the publisher is made aware of an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the user’s information, the publisher must inform the user as soon as possible and indicate the appropriate steps that have been taken. Furthermore, the website will not collect any “sensitive data.”
The main people authorized to access the user’s data are the publisher’s customer service employees, operating within their respective remits and for the purposes listed above.
Article 8 - User rightsIn accordance with current European regulations, website users have numerous rights relating to their personal data. In particular, users have the right to access their data, correct any mistake as well as the right to erase any personal data, restrict the processing of any such data or oppose it. Users also have the right to withdraw their consent, the right to object to receiving potential marketing materials and, in certain circumstances, the right to ensure that information is transferred to users or to a third party.
- Right to access, right to rectification The User has the right to access any personal data concerning him held by the publisher and to correct his personal data if it is inaccurate, out of date or incomplete.
- Right to erasure, right to be forgotten The user has the right to erase or delete his data. However, this right may be limited in instances where the publisher has legal reason or legitimate motive for retaining the personal data.
- Right to object The user has the right to restrict or object to the processing of his/her personal data by the website without the publisher being able to refuse unless the publisher can demonstrate legitimate and compelling reasons that may take precedence over the rights, interests and freedoms of the user
- Right to withdraw consent for any data processing based on prior consent: The user can withdraw consent for the processing of his data when this processing is based on prior consent.
- Right to data portability The user has the right to move, copy or transfer data held by the website to another website. This right only applies to data processed by automated means and obtained with the user's consent or required for the performance of a contact.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death: The user can decide what will happen to any personal data collected and processed by the publisher in the event of his death and arrange, should he so wish, for the publisher to pass on his data to a third party, designated in advance.
8.1 Enforcement of rights
If the user wishes to know how the publisher is using his personal data, object to the processing of said data, ask to correct or delete it, he can contact the Data Protection Officer who will answer any questions from the user relating to personal data protection.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed form of identity and include the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The request will receive a reply within one month of receipt of the request. If the request is particularly complicated, this one month period may be extended to 2 (two) months.
Requests to delete personal data will be subject to obligations imposed on the publisher by law, particularly with regard to the preserving or archiving of documents.
If the data controller decides to ignore the user’s request, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or he believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) or any other competent court of law.
Users can lodge a complain with the supervisory authorities, most notably the CNIL, at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Article 9 - Data Protection OfficerThe role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the correct implementation of national and supranational legislation with regard to the collection and processing of personal data. The DPO may also be referred to as the Privacy Officer.
Users are hereby informed that the following individual has been appointed Data Protection Officer by the publisher of the website: Yasmine Louchard. The Data Protection Office can be reached by e-mail at the following address: contact|at|campingdupontardeche.com or by post by writing to: Camping du Pont - 225 A, Route du Cirque de Gens - 07120 Pradons - France.